- Maintain pH level within the ideal range of 7.2 – 7.6. If the not in this range, adjust.
- Maintain free chlorine residuals for spas within the range 3 – 5mg/l (ppm). *Freshly filled new spas or spas left drained for a period of time require an initial start up dose of 20mg/l (ppm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of 2½ hours. This product may be applied directly to spas where temperatures exceed 20o C. If below this temperature or in doubt pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 10g of product per 0.2 gallons (1ltr) in water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Add the resulting solution to the spa whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’.
- Repeat dose application if necessary to achieve levels in point 2 above.
- It is recommended that you periodically (e.g. weekly or after heavy spa use) shock dose your spa with AquaSPArkle Spa Fusion to eliminate any excess contamination.
General Precautions with Dosing of Spa Chlorine Granules:
- Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
- Never mix with any other chemical including cleaning products and other chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- When pre-dissolving chlorine granules, always add to water not vice versa.
Handling & Storage of Spa Chlorine Granules
- Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
- Wash hands after use.
- Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store spa chlorine granules in a cool dry place, and out of reach of children!