IMPORTANT: Always wear protective gloves & eye protection when applying this product. Avoid use on windy days.
- Remove filter(s) from filter compartment.
- Rinse filter(s) with fresh water using a hose pipe to remove loose matter.
- Thoroughly spray filter with AquaSPArkle Instant Filter Cleaner taking care to penetrate filter veins with product. Leave filter(s) to stand for 15 minutes.
- Rinse filter cartridge thoroughly with fresh water from hose pipe – foaming may occur so ensure filter is completely cleaned.
- Heavily soiled filters may require a second application.
- Once filters have been thoroughly cleaned and rinsed, they can be returned to the filter compartment of your hot tub/pool.