This unique round hot tub is a great social hot tub made with bench seating in a classic hot tub design. The SB415 is HSG282 compliant (as a four-seater) and is ready to be installed as a holiday let hot tub. The Sunbeach quality standards mean this hot tub is tough and has a resistant Aristech acrylic shell. You’ll also have the benefits of having colour-changing LED lights within the hot tub along with Aurora lighting LED jets.
This tough and resilient shell also comes with the original award-winning R10 heat lock insulation. This means the heat will stay in the water for longer, making this hot tub eco-friendly and saving you money to heating costs.
- Dimensions: 2000 x 2000 x 900mm
- Water Volume: 1100 Litres
- Power Requirement: 13 / 20 Amps
- Seating Configuration: 6 Seats
- HSG282 Compliant: Yes (*as a 4-seater)
- Insulation: Super R10 Base & Sides
- Shell: Aristech® USA Acrylic
- Lockable Thermal Cover: Included
- Heater Pack: Balboa® BP200UX 2kW
- Control System: Balboa® TP500S
- Filtration: Single Filter
- Ozonator: 1x 50mG
- Air Control Valves: 1
- Jet Pumps: 1x 3hp Twin Speed
- Circulation Pump: 1x 0.35hp Single Speed
- Total Jets: 15
- Cup/Glass Holders: 3
- Aurora Lighting LED Jets (Colour Changing)
- Big Underwater LED (Colour Changing)
- LED Waterline Light (Colour Changing)
- WiFi: Optional
- Bluetooth Audio: Optional
Award Winning R10 Insulation
The award-winning insulating method combines years of manufacturing excellence from Sunbeach. You’ll get some of the best insulation around and be able to keep the water hot for longer, saving you money in the long run.
✓ FREE Pre-Delivery Site Survey* (worth £350)
✓ FREE Insulated Cover (worth £500)
✓ FREE Cover Lifter (worth £280)
✓ FREE Easy Access Steps (worth £139)
✓ FREE Full Out Winter Bag (worth £99)
✓ FREE Starter Chemicals (worth £47)
✓ FREE Delivery & Positioning** (worth £350)
✓ FREE Installation (worth £260)
✓ FREE Initial Water Care Training
*Site survey is only available locally, contact us for more information.
**Included delivery does not include a crane or hiab if needed for delivery.
Warranty: 5 years steel frame structure | 3 years no leak shell | 2 years surface | 3 years components | 2 years working electrical components | 2 years simulated wood | 1 year pillows, cover, ozone, LEDs, music
A 32/13 amp rotary isolator with a 10m flex trail lead (not swa cable), will need to be in situ before delivery. We advise that you have an electrician on site on the day to connect the tub to the power source, we can do this however we cannot certify it.